- Basogain Xabier PhD, ing. Ph. D. Telecommunication Engineering at University of the Basque Country España Teaching. The specialist and expert in area Science Research Computer Science, Web 2.0, English Educational Technology, Qualitative Research, Curriculum, Design, Programming, Human Computer Interaction.
- Cápay Martin Mgr., PhD. (the Department of Computer Science at the Constantine the Philosopher University in Nitra, Slovakia), specializing mainly in the theory of teaching informatics, programming, electronic testing, behavioral of students in e-environment, and activating method of teaching informatics.
- Feiner Franz Dr. (Kirchliche Pädagogische Hochschule, Graz, Austria) Research focus: Inclusive education, Perception of heterogeneity, ICT in Education and Didactics, Networking of human sciences, Ethical bases.
- Heba Agnieszka PhD the Higher School of Labour Safety Management in Katowice. She was a participant of international conferences with lectures from the field of e-learning in the Czech Republic and Poland. She realized in 2014 a doctoral thesis in Czech language on the subject: Development of mathematical competences with the use of e-learning at the Faculty of Pedagogy of the University of Ostrava at the major: Informational and Communication Technologies in Education.
- Hruby Mirosłav Dr., Ing., CSc. (University of Defence, Faculty of Military Technology, Department of Communication and Information Systems (CIS), in Brno, Czech Republic). He is responsible for the scientific projects of the CIS Department. He is interested in computer programming and ICT usage in teaching and learning processes.
- Iakovleva Olga PhD, associate professor Employed at the Faculty of Information Technology, at the Herzen State Pedagogical University in Sankt Petersburg, Russia. Teacher of the master's program Information Technologies in Education. Developer of the content and teaching methods of disciplines, Communication of virtual learning environment, Educational activities in e-learning. Teacher training courses of teachers in the use of information technology in education. The teacher of the Intel - Teach to the Future.
- Karolczuk Marzanna, PhD, University of Bialystok, Faculty of Philology, Institute of Eastern Slavic Philology, Poland (email@example.com).
Dr. Marzanna Karolczuk (University of Bialystok, Faculty of Philology, Institute of Eastern Slavic Philology). Scientific interests: e-learning, the use of new technologies in education, teaching and learning of a second foreign language at school, foreign language teachers training, students’ special educational needs, language as a reflection of the surrounding reality.
- Kamińska-Czubała Barbara PhD, hab. Associate Professor, Head of the Department of Culture Information at Pedagogical University inCracow., author of dissertation “Information behavior in everyday life. Informative world Gen Y” (Warsaw 2013). Research interests: information theory, information behavior, information culture and information architecture.
- Kołodziejczak Barbara Dr. – Poznan University of Medical Sciences, Department of Computer Science and Statistics. Research interests: the tools and methods to create learning content of publishing education resources on portals, and around the construction standards for e-learning courses and the organization of process of distance learning in higher education.
- Lomovtseva Natalia Doc. Dr. (Vice-Director of the Institute of Electric Power Industry and Informatics for Science, Ekaterinburg, Russian State Vocational Pedagogical University). Docent with the degree candidate of pedagogical sciences at the chair of Network information Systems and Computer Technology Training the Russian State Vocational Pedagogic University. Scientific interests: Formation of readiness of teachers of high school to use distance education technologies, Network information Systems, Computer Technology
- Makhachashvili Rusudan Prof. Dr hab. (Head of Romance Languages and Typology Chair at Borys Grinchenko Kiev University, Ukraine). Specialization field – Linguistic Philosophy, Germanic languages. Research activity and objective: computer networks philosophic dimensions and linguistic parameters, language of the Internet, smart linguistics; modern English lexicon development, sociolinguistic aspects of English vocabulary development.
- Malach Josef Doc. PhDr. CSc. (Pedagogical Faculty, University of Ostrava, Czech Republic). 35-year-long experience as a university teacher, dealing mainly with questions of pregradual and postgradual teacher training, ICT application in education, and evaluation of educational results in various academic and professional positions. Member of several commissions for doctor’s studies, including such subjects as information and communication technologies in education. Participant of an academic grant focused on studying theoretical and methodological questions of eLearning. Active participant in a periodical ICTE (Information and Communication Technology In Education). Coeditor of an international journal The New Educational Review and member of other editorial boards of journals (Kultura i Edukacja, PL, Kognitywistyka i Media w Edukacji, PL).
- Malec Wojciech Dr. – Institute of English Studies, John Paul II Catholic University of Lublin. Wojciech Malec is Assistant Professor in the Department of ELT Typhlomethodology and Alternative Communication at the John Paul II Catholic University of Lublin, Poland. His primary research interests are language assessment in general and web-based test development in particular. He is the developer of WebClass, an online learning management system.
- Mokwa-Tarnowska Iwona PhD (Language Centre, Gdansk University of Technology). Scientific interests: e-learning and blended learning at the university, language and ICT competences, Technical Writing in English: Language and Editing Guidelines
- Mrochen Izabela PhD (University of Silesia. Faculty of Philology). Her active interests have been taken to improve the trainee translator`s competence for the future job and support the basic objectives of the European Master`s in Translation programme; wha is more, she is a trainer of implementing the software localization tools into academic curricula so as to make the students familiar with translating graphical elements of user interfaces.
- Pavlova Tatiana PhD, associate-professor (Herzen State Pedagogical University of Russia, 6 Kazanskaya st. 191186, St. Petersburg RUSSIA (institute of information science and technology education) Employed at the Faculty of Information Technology. Developer of the master's program Information Technologies in Education. Developer of the content and teaching methods courses Electronic resource base of the educational environment, Multimedia technology in the cultural and educational environment, Psycho-pedagogical foundations of virtual reality in education, etc. Course development training teachers in the use of information technology in education. Participant of the International Cooperation. The teacher of the Intel - Teach to the Future.
- Romaniukha Maryna PhD, Associate Professor at the Department of Translation. Her scientific interests are: ICT-instruments for linguistic research, cognitive linguistics, ICTs in language teaching, aspects of social media in language learning, personal learning electronic environment, current trends in blended learning. She has over 40 publications, the most recent of them deal with different aspects of e-learning in higher education.
- Sekret Iryna Prof. Dr (Abbant Izzet Baysal University) Born in Russia in 1974. In 1996 I graduated from Dnipropetrovsk state university as a specialist in Practical Psychology and Teaching English. In 2002 I defended my PhD dissertation on Educational Psychology in Kyiv. During that period I had been teaching in Verkhnyodniprovsk agricultural college, Dnipropetrovsk state university and Dniprodzerzhinsk state technical university. Since 2004 I have been heading the Foreign Languages Department and acting as a Vice Dean of the Philology and Sociology Faculty (2007, 2010 - 2011) in Dniprodzerzhinsk state technical university. The defense of the dissertation for the degree of the Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences was held in 2012 in Kyiv. My scientific interests are e – learning, methods of teaching, linguistics, educational psychology.
- Sixto Cubo Delgado PhD, Professor. (University of Extremadura (UEx), Spain Faculty of Education), Director of Educational Sciences Department. Teaching and research. Lines of investigation: Research Methods, Data Analysis, New Technologies, ICT, Guidance or Counselling.The University of Extremadura was founded in 1973. In figures, there are 23862 students, 17 Faculties and Schools, 1800 teachers, 48 departments, an offer of 75 degrees, 40 doctoral programmes, 39 official masters, 5 Double Degrees, distributed in its 4 campuses located in the cities of Badajoz, Cáceres, Mérida and Plasencia. In the field of Research the UEx tackles a wide range of scientific fields, with 2077 researchers distributed in 207 research groups. Scientific and Social Sciences are the most productive groups. In 2009, a total of 558 projects were financed by regional, national or EU Institutions which meant a total economic funding of 19.057.893 €. The University actively collaborate at international level. International Relations is a pillar of the University policy The recently created Vicerectorship of International Relations has for objective the internationalisation of structures, departments, and University community. The University signed agreements with most European Universities and nearly 100 Latin America Institutions and participated in all actions of the Erasmus Programme, as well as Leonardo da Vinci, Tempus, ALFA and ATLANTIS.
- Szulc Jolanta PhD, inż.(University of Silesia in Katowice, Poland Faculty of Philology Institute of Library and Information Science. Doctor of Humanities Sciences, specialty bibliology, engineer. Graduated from the University of Silesia Faculty of Philology (1991), Faculty of Theology at the John Paul II Catholic University of Lublin (1997), the Jagiellonian University Department of Management and Social Communication (2001) and the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering (2008) and the Faculty Of Automatic Control, Electronics And Computer Science (2012) at the Silesian University of Technology. Assistant professor (adiunkt) at the Institute of Library and Information Science at the University of Silesia in Katowice since 2006. She specializes in descriptive cataloguing, subject cataloguing and indexing, information systems, information languages, expert systems and e-learning. Author of several articles in books and journals. Member of the Polish Society of Scientific Information and the ISKO: International Society for Knowledge Organization, member of Association of Academic E-learning, honorary member of the Federation of the Polish Church Libraries FIDES.
- Švec Peter Paed Dr., Ph.D. (the Department of Computer Science at the Constantine the Philosopher University in Nitra, Slovakia). Scientific interests: theory of teaching informatics subjects, computer networks, web mining, e-learning.
- Tomanová Julia , PhD. (Constantine the Philosopher University in Nitra, Slovakia) Assistant professor at the Department of Computer Science, specializing in informatics. Author of scientific publications devoted to computer graphics, discrete mathematics, electronic testing, activating methods of informatics teaching and students´ behaviour in e-environment. Attendance of conferences focusing on e-learning and fields mentioned above. Participant in projects on new competence in teaching and dealing with learning/teaching in virtual environment using e-learning courses: Further education of the teachers of primary and secondary schools in the subject of Informatics; A-CENTRUM FNS CPU in Nitra – Center of Innovative Education.